Inspired by Christian values, Anglicare’s vision is to contribute to Papua New Guinea being a healthy, educated, safe, spiritually and culturally rich. Includes society which provides and enables sustainable livelihoods for the people of PNG.
Our Key Partners
Anglicare shares a vision for a strong and independent future with the following partners:
- National, Provincial and Local Level Governments of PNG
- National Government Agencies-especially the Departments of Health; Education; Community Development; and National Planning and Monitoring
- Provincial Administration and District Development Authorities
- The Anglican Church of PNG, its agencies and institutions at all levels and globally
- Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Anglican Board of Mission
- WaterAid PNG
- US AID
- Global Fund
- Corporate and local businesses
- Other PNG and international NGOs and faith based organizations
- Philanthropic organizations and individuals.
Anglicare PNG is a leading and respected development organization working to improve the health and well-being of the people PNG in partnership with the Anglican Church, other churches, local communities, all levels of Governments, international and PNG NGOs and faith based organizations, and donors.